First Aid and CPR Training
- First Helper
- Introduction to First Aid
- Standard First Aid / Renewal
- Emergency First Aid / Renewal
- CPR and AED
- Day Care First Aid
- Prehospital Care
- Marine First Aid
- Winderness First Aid
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Youth Programm
- Red Cross Trainers
- Outdoor Training
- First aid kit update service
- First Aid Service
- McGill catalog
- Come see us!
To order the Youth Leader training kit:
Process to Become a Youth Leader
- Candidates wishing to become Youth Leader should contact Atout Plus, an Instructor Development Center (IDC).
- Atout Plus will send you the Youth Leader course package (you ordered).
- Once you receive your package you will need to register online and complete the course using the PIN provided on the postcard (included in the package).
- After you successfully completed the online course, you will need to print your certificate of completion as confirmation and provide it to Atout Plus who will send the results to the Canadian Red Cross. Please note that you might have to do a co-teach at this stage depending on your situation.
- You will receive your Youth Leader card by mail within the following weeks.
- Subsequently, if you want to offer courses from our Youth Program, you will need to do so through one of our accredited training partners such as Atout Plus.